Ahad, 1 Oktober 2017

FIRST LAB FSM4401

Assalamualaikum & Hello everyone.

Welcome Readers!!

In this post, i would like to story on my third week in FSM4401 class. This week in the lab, we had learn about how to make a blog. I'm very excited to have my own blog. Dr want us to create a blog with a catchy name but I do not have any idea on my blog name. HAHA. so i decided to use my own name. Other than that, we had explored about google drive. My friend and I learn how to used Google Docs. Google Docs is something similar like MS word, but the different are Google Docs is online and we can share with others and do some chatting. Dr also give some explanation about Community Internet Project (CIP). My group had choose The Lembah Grillerz as our food company. We also learn chapter 1:introduction to computer based information system (CBIS) in morning class.

in food cyber

I think that's all for my first post. See you in my next post.  THANK YOU!

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

week 14! Our last class =(

Assalamualaikum Readers! On our last class we had learnt about customer relationship management (CRM), supply chain management (SCM). From...